monroe

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Short-Holi-Day

lemme explain how was my short holiday at Tawangmangu-Cemoro Sewu Karanganyar 27, Dec yesterday. I've been spent there with my holy friends. hehehe..
emm, we are called #GentongTour2 hihi.. and i was so happy to joined their tour, cause yes, we are close friend at our school.. 
we are Immanudin Zakky as a boss x) xoxo, Aziz Putra Aditama, Wipra, Krisna Pratama, Samudra Adiyoga, Fegha Fanissa D, Dheajenk PCN, KintanSW, Ajeng Angelyta, and Me.
we are went there by motorcycle x)) how cool! hehe for your information, this is my first time to heading Cemoro Sewu -_- pfft...
i was soooo afraid went to there, because you all know the roads is.. emm, too much, but if you were there, then all your fear has gone, because of beautiful view there. there are fields, highlands, and the fresh air... because my house at Karanganyar, they all pick me up to my house, and I'm already to go. at 11.30 am maybe, we are go off from my house.
finally, touchdown at TawangMangu, we bought fifteen thousand rupiahs of Molen Tawangmangu and then we were continued the trip to place that Zakky called "belakang Mbok'e". aaaaa there we can see anything. fresh air, so many green plants and trees..
and here we are...



Such a beautiful place (:

after that, we went to Cemoro Sewu. previously, we decide to have a lunch. but for me it's not lunch, this is a late breakfast. huhu i haven't had a breakfast before.. at "Mbok'e" we took a lunch. so many laughs and so much talkin. alhamdulillah full already. hahaha
then, Cemoro Sewu here we go!!! 



so cold there -_- but we had enjoyed because warmed by how we are laugh out loud and how we were together....

....but ooohh, at 3.30 pm we decided to go down before the rains was fallen. okay we are go down and how poor, in the middle way, the heavy rains was falling down. then take shelter....








look! how messed we are x))

sooooooooo coooooldd!!! we used a glass of tea and milo to keep warm, but sill cold -_-
in there, since 12.35 pm my hand phone had not been working and i got SOS at my signal :(
hmm, maybe 4.30 pm already, and the heavy rains didn't stooped. finally we must continued the trip to went home. got wet clothes after arrived at home -_-
tiring but fun. thanks guys for y'all. you made my day! <3 much loves :*

1 comment: