monroe

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Welcome my 18th

 “Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer. And let faith be the bridge you build to overcome evil and welcome good.” - Maya Angelou

 “Romance novels are birthday cake and life is often peanut butter and jelly. I think everyone should have lots of delicious romance novels lying around for those times when the peanut butter of life gets stuck to the roof of your mouth.”- Janet Evanovich


feel so blessed yesterday. Dec, 19 was my 18th birthday... Kintan, Surya, Desta too!!! they are my friends.. i care to them ({}) hehehe
maybe, i wanna scream as much as i could. wanna cried, wanna laughing. that day was so amazing.. there are my bests beside me.. a family whom always support me.. allah, always blessing me..
emm, even my 19 this year might not to be like last year but i always grateful... i couldn't believe that i'm not be 17th girl anymore....  not everyone is as lucky as me to be blessed with a friends like them.. thankyou so much for coming into my life and standing by my side through thick and thin..
and this day there is no rains fall!!! wohoooo how i love that day.. a bright sunshine was brighten my day.. it's ruins my mood to be better. hehehe.. 
i hope, all of my prays and dreams come true. any impossiblly can be possibly. more lucky and bless. mature(er), prettier, smarter, be better in everything. stronger to face of all these life's problems. aamiin..
thanks a lot to all of your greeting and prayers.. may Allah will hear all our prays. aamiin... at least, i love you all <3 thanks God :)

No comments:

Post a Comment