monroe

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Tu Me Manques, Samudra

hey there, how's your life? since 27, December we not even meet again. gonna miss me, huh? by the way, end year will be come. aaaaakk, do you remember? last year, at 31, December 2011, myself and you chosen be the #bestbangkecouple2011 #bangkeawards. hahaha just for fun from Dea, Fila, and Cicik. emm, i hope this year we get this predicate again :'D but, we were not in couple again, mmm maybe #bestbangke-ex-couple, Fil, De, Cik x) LOL..




hmmm, actually I'm gonna missing you. yea you Samudra. i can't explain how i miss you today or even everyday. you know, what i miss? i miss how we laughs, i miss those forehead kiss, i miss those your big hugs, i miss your silly face, i miss your voice, i miss how we stay up late and on the phone talkin everything, i miss those what are we going to be, i miss everything what we had done, i miss how you get mad at me, i miss when you call me "bawel", i miss smells of your perfume and did you know? your t-shirt which you brought maybe 2 weeks ago i didn't wash it yet. hehehe, because those smells is you, your perfume still attached there, so i can smells you every time, every night your t-shirt always be my blanket hehehe... but all of these i most missing the old you, you not changes, but at all i feel not same already.
the most i miss are your advice when i'm getting complain with my problems, you always caring me, always make me cheer up, and teach me everything. i miss those fuckin YOU. did you ever realized? (:

is it your t-shirt there ;p haha


No comments:

Post a Comment