monroe

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hallo!!!

Hello people! How's day? Mine pretty went well, so I hope yours too. Emm, it is just me or September really went by so fast? Its October already and two months again going to the last of the year! Crazy, time is crazyyy!!!
Hufff so I 've been busy the hole week, because I'm 3rd Senior High School now. But emm there's some project with my boyfie who need my full attention and of cource school too. Oooh how I miss holiday!
Ohhyaaa, talking about my project, my October 23rd is the day which of me and my boyfie already happy 1st anniversary! Xoxo. Aaaaaa longlast ever after for me and my boyfie. hehehe
My project is making a video!!! Wohoooo!!! Hope it will be awesome! Hehehe :3
Can't wait for editing my video with him :$
And InsyaAllah I'll publish my project video after October 23rd. Wanna see? Hohoho okay you all can wait! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment