monroe

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Beloved

I was always feel blessed because I have amazing lil family, that loves me no matter what. Teach me everything I need to know or I should know, and many other things that makes me feel I am loved. Sometimes I feel depressed for what my parents wanted, hehehe *too much. But at all they loves me, they want what I've can makes me succed. And my boyfie too, he always treat me right. There is always laughs when I'm with him or not. He always be there when I always need for. He's my good motivation, wanted me to be good girfriend and person too. And I have no reason for let go from him, because he loves me and me too. My friends as always. Feel so perfectly blessed I have great friends. So if many people say I'm lucky girl, I won't say I'm not. I am lucky. So thak you God.
My boyfie, Samudra. He shining back at me with a world of possibilities. He is my witness, who sees me at my worst and best and loves me anyway (:
And if you think I couldn't be any luckier than that, you were wrong, because I am.

1 comment: