monroe

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thanks God

Thank you God, you always bless me and always keeping me on my way.. and when i got a problem with my best friend, i always praying that i could finish my problem as soon as possible. alhamdulillah, my prayers had been answered :) big thanks to Allah :) and i’m very very love with my best best friends who always gave me spirit and always there in my side *bighugs*
they always keeping me from the bad things that could happen to me, and that you know?? when i’m writing of this post, my tears always wasted on my cheeks.. and all of you must to know that i love you guys!! all of you always in my best pray..
God, keep them always.. because without them, i’m nothing, i’m poor, and i’m not human who like now.. big thanks for my besties, you teaching me the meaning of a friendship :’) *smooch*

No comments:

Post a Comment