monroe

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

I'm yelling "happy new year" yeaaaaa happy new year 2013 for all people in the world... y'all gonna be celebrate it. anyway, for sure you have a many wishes, prays and new spirit for this year certainly.. i won't telling my wishes this year at my blog like yesterday hehe but i must told to God, and i won't expecting too much, just let flow.. start 2013 off with an empty heart and fill it with prays about good things that happen. on new years eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year.
okay, last night was so awesome new year eve, i looked out a firework. but saddest thing is when you're not brought a good camera to took fireworks picture or to made a video. I'm forgot to brought it hfff...
i celebrate it at Tawangmangu Karanganyar with my lovely lil happy family, and exactly, for 18th years i always celebrated my new year eve with their, so this way why i really loves my family sooo much. there is no word can how to said how much i love them. it's mine, how's yours?

so these fireworks party that i took from my camera hand phone, not bad lah hehhe

my lil sist have too shy -_-


that's my new man.


love love love <3


well this morning i got a black mark under my eyes -_- sleepless :( I'm arrived at home at 01.30am maybe, and goin sleep at 2am, then i woke up at 5 o'clock and i couldn't asleep cause something thought on my mind. actually it's sucks. ruin my mood enough. hmm hope it'll be nothing. huhu okay, Allah bless ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment