monroe

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Gonna Sleep

Hello buddies, how's your day? Hmm last night, was a Halloween ya?? Are you hunting a costume? Or didn't wore because your face scary enough? Hahahaha, just kidding.. Oyaa, anyway I remebered about my dream last night, and thats so awk-ward, I dreaming about halloween party at my home.. Whaaaatt! Hmm, because last night my television still turn on and I don't know exactly what the programs, but I just heard the host said aaaaa "di sebuah klub malam di Surabaya mengadakan pesta halloween" those came on my mind when I slept, then I just to dream about halooween party at my home.. Hmm superb awkward hahaha... 
Time flies sooooo fast. Wooooow it's November already, hmm one month going to my 18th birthday in December hehehe <3
Well, I wanna make a wishes for this month anyway..
the first, I wanna all my life, love, school, friendship, family, and to God will be better. And everything gonna be better, better love life, better grades at school, better me..
the second, I wanna make this month and also the next months full of laugh, love, and hapiness come to me..
the third, all the people around me would be a good and better person.
the last, all my wishes would be come true and be mature(er) for me. Just finished my  problem as soon as posible. And more grateful to God. Luckier and just happy. No more sadness. Hehehe aamiin...
Okay, anyway it's November and when the month always rainy hehe.. So, too much fun to do my hobby, emm SLEEPING! I would sleep everytime, anywhere like a boss! Whereever I gonna sleep, whenever I wanna sleep.
Sleeping like a heaven you know. But sometimes, if I took a nap at evening, every midnight I always woke up, hmm alone... And its make me hard to close my eyes again. Okay, I think its enough, see you at the next post.. Adios amigos (:

No comments:

Post a Comment