monroe

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Mega Quality Time

Hallooooo, are you gonna miss me? yeeeekksss! hehehe
I'm come back again, after doing my tests yesterday.. Hoooooohhh -_-
Oyaaa, yesterday I was spent my Monday eve with my boyfie.. Hehehe, although everyday we meet, but yesterday has been my mega good time for me and him :3 (again)
Emm, we went to Sosqua, and bought tickets of XIX for two and TED on the muvee we are!!! Hahahaha
Review this muvee,  
TED is a cute Teddy Bear, which given by John Bannet's parents for his gift christmas when he was 8th years old. TED come to life to be his best friend. The wish succeeds with a falling star one night, and Ted becomes fully alive. And TED become famous in Boston, but pity, famouses not be in forever, and then TED and John was lives like their used to. Enjoying their bad habit, and always sucks cigarette,shisha, and get drunk. John havva nice girlfriend named Lori Collins. She wanted to John for moved TED to another apartment. How's continued story?? Hehehe let's go to movie!!!
Sam accompany me that day. Always available for a big hugs :3 till I don't wanna break my hug.. Niccyyyyy...
When we saw the romantic part, there is perfect kiss on the perfect scene we do. hehehe. Envy? :p
Emm, after on the movie, we felt so fuckin' hungry, then we moved for hunting some foods.. And be the nice dinner at this night :3 my blessed, that night rain didn't falling down... Aaaaahh thank God (:
And that day, I feel so blessed (: with perfect guy, fuckin' muvee, nice dinner, and laughs of happiness. We were blessed (: thankyou so much anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment