monroe

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Got a Nice Dream

A view days ago, I was dreamed about "Bukit Bintang di Jogja" It was so awesome in my dream.. And I went there with my only one boy.. Just to feel that its so damn fun.. Aaaaaa, and I hope next month I'll go there soon with mybo.. But I want to go there NOW! but its imposible, because today I'm at school and next week I must do my midtest.. Oh, I hope next week will end soon. And I'll go back for rocking my activities like usual... Can't wait for holiday but now I'm being 3rd grade of Senior High School. It's means.. I must always studying all night and all day long.. It's kinda make me so bored. Hmmmm....
So, let it flow and enjoy.. And if I remembered about my dream, it's make me feel that I must go there soon!!! Aaaaaaa..... Watta coolest dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment