monroe

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Jogja I'm In Love

Welcome holiday everybody...
Yesterday June, 27 2012 me and Samudra spent our holiday together at Yogyakarta... Why Yogyakarta?? I've many reason to choose this city for my holiday with Sam, because Yogyakarta was near from Solo, nice place with many kinds of handcrafts, nice and friendly people, and many more...
I was there for 2 days only... I've super super quality time with him... Aaaaa thankyou God, you've made my prays come true, that I wanted to had many and maybe much havin' fun with him...
Morning at 8.30 A.M I arrived from my house to Jebres Railway Station, me and Sam bought a Prameks ticket for 2 person. And wating the train at waiting room. And not long after, Prameks 205 arrived.. Then at 10.30 A.M we are arrived at Tugu Railway Station, go to Malioboro Mall for had a late breakfast, and then go to House 24 soon.. Because we are tired.. Huuufttt... Take a rest for a while and evening's come!!! We are already to Malioboro again... Hunting photos and bought some foods and drinks.. Tiring but fun!!! Whatta coolest holiday brooo!!! :*
Doin' a crazy thing at evening 'till midnight....
Emm, in short, I had a super quality time with him and I'm so so blessed O:)
And, these is.. Here we came....


At 24 House Jogja
Happy Pedicap evening :D
Happy pedicap night <3
Nggak usah mikir macem-macem dan nggak usah lama-lama liatnya :pp hahaha
And these!! I LOVE THIS PICT <3
Night, Malioboro.......
Silly~
@ MALIOBORO MALL


And with him, I know all of many knowledges that I didn't knew before.... And with him, I found means that called LOVE.. Bunch of Love for you Sam <3
Here he is :

Cute bby :*

<3<3<3

Damn! You're so cute bby :*
Okay, I think enough for shared my holy vacation with him..
And I'm completed being with you (again) <3 I Love You so damn much Samudra <3

5 comments: