monroe

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Saturday Night

Hello peeps!!!
How's your Satnight?? Romantic with your boy or girlfriend? Bored? Or what?
My Satnight? Like usual, always at home, and I rarely to spending my Satnight with my boyfriend, because we didn't in the same city...
Just sit on the comfortable sofa, blogging, online and BBM-ing with my boyfriend :)
He was on vacation with his family in Jepara, made me envy enough *sigh
But next week, I can't wait for my vacation at Surabaya!!! :D
Take some foods and drinks a glass of cold water from refrigerator, music on, and enjoy... I'm so blessed O:)
Online Blog, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Youtube-ing... Hyhyhy...
My lilsist was watching Grand Final Indonesian Idol there ._. I hope, Sean is the 1st winner of Idol.. I love her gold voice, and she's 17th years old!!! Same with me! So WOW, right??
But, I like Regina too... Aaaaa I hope they both is the 1st winner of Idol.. Hahahah..
Okay, tonight I planned to stay up late...ummm, everyday I always do it I think -___- hehehe
Not good habit anyway, but its my habits... Hmmm, because it's a holiday yeah!!! Enjoy the quietly night... Sounds so creepy.. Hehehe
Enough yaa!! Waiting for my next post baby...

Muchloves <3
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment