monroe

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Welcome February :)

Hello my friends and other bloggers! How's your day?? Still good don't yaa?? Just say Welcome February :) be nice month yes!!!
Hopes all is well in this month and next, next, and next month, aamiin.. Be better person and could correct my mistakes in the past...
Be mature girl and makes my parents proud of all my achievements :)
Anyway, one month again i'll do the middle test... Oh God, time running so fast :( but i must keep spirit!! That Allah always besides me and blessing on my way always O:)
Always pray and surrender, well i trust that Allah would give me the best at all :)
Ohyess!!! Febrary is like Pink month!!! Hahhahaa...
There is date Feb,14 that some people called Valentine's day... Where many couple celebrate it with full of love, pink, chocolate, and something romantic :3
But not for me... Because in another months, days, and dates are full of love, joy, and something romantic :3 muahahhaha... So, Valentine's day should really consider it the day of love :)
Happy second month in 2012 everyone *dancing* xixixi

No comments:

Post a Comment