monroe

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Random

hello bloggers, I wanna tell you many things that I passed last 2 weeks. So, that week is very random, there are happiness, but the most is sadness.
I don’t want to tell what is my problem, but I wanna tell you the moral value of that. ummm, sometimes God give us test and that test will help you to find your own way and world. He does, and when you get it, you will know, who is your true friends and who are your fri(enemies). The first time you know it you will shocked, sad, and hurt. Its little awkward to know that  person who always with you become your haters and stay away from you. Or maybe, she/he come closer to your other friends and make them hate you….
You may hate them too after that, but hate may not reply with hate too, isn’t it? Just get calm down, let them talk about you, and let karma followa them
and the last, friendship isn’t presented by how long you was together with her/him, it shows by how your friends listen to you in sad, and happy situation.
I love you, guys. Although you talked ‘bout me in my back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment