monroe

Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Sun :)

Hay everybody! Happy nice weekend :) This morning so damn cold Saturday morning!!! There is no sun in the sky until now!!! What a cold today...
But doesn't exist to me, my Sun is you! Who always make my day full of love and laugh and with your sunshine always make me warms :) because you're my sun, always be there when i'm wake up in the nice morning everyday... He is you Sam :)
Nobody else than you :*
With your sunshine, it's make me spirit... So don't leave me babe.. Don't make me sad without a reason... Because i'm weak without you :(
Always hear you say "Good morning" I never feel bored although you says for 1000 times or maybe more...
You know?? I always trying to make you smile and happy everyday... Because me want to be the best for you dear :) as you know <3

No comments:

Post a Comment