monroe

Friday, February 17, 2012

Jealous

Is that wrong for us to jealous with some people who are close to our boyfriend or our girlfriend?? Maybe some of you says yes.. That our boyfriend or girlfriend have a close friend.. Sometimes, they more care, they more having time with our boyfriend or our girlfriend... Emm, and now I jealous with they are who are close to my boyfriend, especially his female friends :(
Oooooohhh... I'm so exaggerate :(
As if I didn't believe him :( but I trust him!! But why do I always worried if he was playing with his friends... Aaaaaaahhhhhh is always negative thinking... I hate this feeling! :(
Oh Allah, i just wanted to make him smile... Because his smile was make me happy :)
You good, you care, you're everything for me...
And I hope he knows what I mean.... That's all because I love him... I love you so much boy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment