monroe

Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Empat Bulan!!!

Sorry, i'm late to share it...
Ooh God, that day was so awesome and I feel so blessed O:)
Thank God :) Me and Samudra already 4th month in a relationship...
Many of my friends are congratulating of my 4th monthversary with Samudra and gave a good prayers {} And they said that me and Samudra are cute couple hahahaha so many thanks bests :*
And that day, Sam gave me a caricature of me :D I'm so glad and unexpected that if he would gave me that..
And i was gave him a super big box a chocolates.. Hehehe...

A caricature of me made by Samudra {}

Aaaaah, this is a box of chocolates from me that i gave to him. Hehehe





And this, Sam told me to came to his class after school for taken some photos with me.. Hahahah LOL
 And because all of that, i feel so very blessed :) Thank God, You have launched all of that day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment