monroe

Saturday, February 11, 2012

#50ThingsiLove

  1. Hearing Good music
  2. Being happy
  3. With you <3
  4. Laughing Out Loud with people that i love
  5. Party all night long
  6. Blogging, tweeting till i fall asleep :3
  7. Hangout with family, my boyfriend, and friends
  8. Have many friends, especially Boy.. Why?? Because boy are more able to keep a secret and they are so funny guy :D
  9. Be honesty O:)
  10. Katy Perry, Pitbull, Maroon5, Bruno Mars songs :3
  11. Headset, earphone, good music, good movie
  12. OWL, Cat, Baby... You're so cute :***
  13. Black and red
  14. Respect to me
  15. Branded stuff, but i don't have much money for buy  -___- wkwkwk
  16. Can make my parents proud of all my achievements
  17. All my dreams come true
  18. Chocolate, Oreo, Ultra milk, Sari roti :3
  19. Real friends and true love
  20. Hot pants and tanktop
  21. Fashion in
  22. Having a fragrant and smooth hair
  23. Kissed on my cheeks and forehead.. Just for my bofriend :3
  24. Rain in the morning
  25. Fresh air
  26. Being fabulous, classy, and popular
  27. Fresh parfume
  28. Spongebon Squarepants
  29. Salon :3
  30. Have a good condition
  31. Got an idea
  32. LED from you <3
  33. Make love :$
  34. Dancing, singing, and shuffling
  35. Hyperactive person
  36. Aggresive :3
  37. Watching 18+ movie :$
  38. Have much money and there are no limit for money
  39. Have much plan to go
  40. More holidays
  41. Empty lessons :3
  42. Vario motorcycle :$
  43. Being awesome and wonderful life
  44. Have some good news.. ex: empty lessons, no have tasks, no test, go home earlier
  45. Fun hangout with my boy
  46. Have a Saturday night all night long with my boy :*
  47. Have a picnic with my boy and my friends that i love :p
  48. Got good job and mark
  49. Loyalty, trust, and happiness :)
  50. Colorful life.. So don't get bored :)

No comments:

Post a Comment