monroe

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Arin's 17th Birthday Party

Last night i spending my Saturday Night at Atria Cafe for attending Arin's 17th Birthday Party. I came there at 7.00 p.m by my car with my parents.. But my parents just brought me there, and they are will date like teens do -_____- (read : pacaran) have a dinner and shoping, my dad said *flat*
Looks so beautiful i am... Hahahahaa.. Wearing a dress, flat shoes, Owl necklace, wood brecelet and a little make up i do... Sweet right?? :) hihiihhii
After arrived there, my friends and Arin's friends have got there... All of there are from science class.. Just myself and Finny that from Social class at the time... But after a while, my Samudra and other friends from Social class arrived.. Hahahhaha
Arin's 17th Birthday Party was awesome!! Arin's look so beautiful wearing red long dress :) enjoy the party, laughing with my friends, have a dinner, and ice cream after that there is a magic show!!! Wow!! But i was knew previous, because my dad could do the trick magic like what he does, so i am not so surprised.. Hehehehe

Sweeeeeett right?? :P hahhaha
You're invited :)
This gift that i bought yesterday noon with Sam for Ariiiiinnn....
Me and Agathaaa :* Bring a cute bear that was given Arin after singing at the party for a game... Ngahahhaha

Sweet couple right?? hihihii Me and Samudra after the party is over :) Loveyou Sam :***


Wahahahahaha this is Samudra and Joke... Joke (Candidate of Putra-Putri SMAGA) =)) look so silly they are =))
Cute bear and gift from Arin... She gave to me because i just play a game at her party... Wkwkkwk Thank you so Arriiiiiinaaa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment