monroe

Friday, December 30, 2011

Last Friday Night

Thanks God It's Friday :)

Today, the last Friday in the year 2011... And today, i spent my spare time with abusrd thing.. Always absurd and nothing special... In spare time, i spend for browsing browsing and browsing... And i can called it emm arround the world, but just sitting on the comfortable chair.. wahahhhaa 

Pheeeewww!! Totally bored today, but i have solution... Just keep writing some stories and share my geek pictures... Hahhahaha 

Actually, i don't like if  i just stay at home or lay on the bed... But what should i do anymore?? Nothing to do besides just browsing -__- emm, my boyfriend went with his big family, and my friends too.. I feel so alone today.. Oooohh poor me :(

But tonight, because this day is last Friday, i'm trying hard to smile *alaahh hahaha #notintroubled -___-
Oh yes, almost forgot... This moring, my father told me to bring his glasses that left in the house to his office at Kebakkramat.. And the awkward moment is when i were the half way, i realized that my father's glasses have not been brought -____- arrrrrgggghhhh... Then go home and pick it up... Pheeeww... How a silly I am....
Enough... I'm tired now :') hahaha Bye :)

Happy Last Friday night Everybody :)

No comments:

Post a Comment