monroe

Friday, December 30, 2011

#2012Wish...

My wish for 2012 are..........

  • To make my parents even more proud of me
  • Get much money, and get more for all good things
  • No more sadness, just happiness
  • No more tears of sadness but tears for happiness
  • A year full of joy and peace
  • No fear and no regret too much
  • Longlast with Samudra D. Adiyoga <3
  • To lose weight :D
  • Longlast friendship
  • More lucky and healthy
  • Always get what i want
  • Gonna be a year full of love and happiness for me <3
  • Have a good year and better than last year
  • Be better person with a better life
  • Have a great life and longlife
  • Everything gonna be fine
  • All my dreams come true
  • No more unlimited for money HA-HA
  • Still with people i love 
  • No more problems
  • Have much money to buy gadgets, stuffs, and fashion
  • My wardrobe full of branded stuffs muehehehe
  • Not make any mistakes
  • Less exams, more holiday :p
  • Nothing but the best :D
  • Everything gonna to be in the right way
  • To be a better me
  • Always get perfect in all subjects :D
  • Be with Sam for EVER :D
  • Mmmm, and many more :D
Say AAMIIN :) muehehhehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment